“His out-of-the box thinking and daring honesty will change the way you think of recruiting completely.”
Keynote Speaker in Talent Acquisition Talking About Cutting Edge Recruitment Marketing and Employer Brand Strategies
- Creating a meaningful employer brand
- Activating your employer brand
- Converting an employer brand into employee engagement
- Recruitment marketing strategy for large or small businesses
- Inbound recruiting
- Social recruiting
- Recruiting content
- Employee-generated content
- See current presentation descriptions >>>
James Ellis is bringing the future of effective talent acquisition to you
It’s a recipe for talent acquisition success: Take two parts marketing and branding experience, one part recruiting and talent acquisition thought leadership. Add a dash of fearlessness and a willingness to breaking unwritten rules. Shake well and serve in the funniest container you can find.
James Ellis isn’t your average speaker. He brings wit, energy and humor to subjects you might expect to be dry. He combines years of experience helping everyone from Fortune 10 companies to 12-person agencies understand their own employer brands, activate them, and connect them to their investment in recruitment marketing. Then he makes it interesting and funny.
His podcast, The Talent Cast, is a weekly deep dive on all thing employer brand and recruitment marketing and has been downloaded in over 40 countries.
James currently lives in Chicago with his wife and daughter.
James Ellis is BRILLIANT when it comes to leveraging content to recruit talent. If you want to attract the best talent, this is a must-listen.
Awesome! James cuts through BS.
Engaging, and high-energy, he is a powerful voice and expert in employer brand. From bridging the gap between marketing and human resources, to developing a cohesive and effective employer brand outreach, he understands long-term goals.
James’s energy and straight-talk approach is so appreciated.
Seriously, I’ve never walked away from a conference session with so many action items that I can put to use tomorrow.
You were absolutely wonderful. Really funny and engaging too!
He is an excellent speaker with such a depth and breadth of knowledge.
Past Speaking Engagements
- RecruitingLive Video: Who R U? What Every Recruitment Marketer Needs To Know About Employer Brand, August 2017
- Cushing presentation: Employer Brand is how you win the talent game, July 2017
- 2017 Minnesota HR TECH EXPO, April, 2017
- Glassdoor breakfast: Attracting millennials
- Glassdoor breakfast: Communicating your employer brand
- Content Marketing World 2016 Panel: The Content Talent Crunch: How Marketing Leaders Approach Hiring A New Breed of Marketer
- Content Jam 2016: Does Content Marketing Really Work?
- Solving the Ten Biggest Hiring Problems webinar, July 2016
- Okay, so what do I write: conquering the blank page, WineWeb March 2016
- Employee Generated Content: The most powerful form of content you are not using webinar, March 2016
- Content Jam 2015: 13 Non-Obvious Content Promotion Tricks
- Magnetic Content: Make the Best Candidates Come to You webinar June 2015
- Social Media May Be Timely, But Content is Timeless, TCHRA, May 2015
- UNDERSTANDING THE CANDIDATE JOURNEY Webinar, April 2015
- Strategic Power of Storytelling in Recruitment: SHRM-Atlanta 2015
- Five Tactics to Perfect Your Employee Generated Content, Feb 2015
- Content Jam 2014: Segmentation, Campaigns and Goals The Three Keys to Cracking the GA Code
- Measuring Content: A Phased Approach to Understanding Social Media and Web Content Webinar, Sept 2014
- Creating the Ultimate Candidate Digital Experience, NAHCR, May 2014
- Employer brand webinar series (sponsored by TheMuse)
- Creative Recruiting: Using Content Marketing to Attract the Best Candidates
- Solving the Ten Biggest Hiring Problems