“His out-of-the box thinking and daring honesty will change the way you think of recruiting completely.”
Keynote Speaker in Talent Acquisition Talking About Cutting Edge Recruitment Marketing and Employer Brand Strategies
- Creating a meaningful employer brand
- Activating your employer brand
- Converting an employer brand into employee engagement
- Recruitment marketing strategy for large or small businesses
- Inbound recruiting
- Social recruiting
- Recruiting content
- Employee-generated content
- See current presentation descriptions >>>
James Ellis is bringing the future of effective talent acquisition to you
It’s a recipe for talent acquisition success: Take two parts marketing and branding experience, one part recruiting and talent acquisition thought leadership. Add a dash of fearlessness and a willingness to breaking unwritten rules. Shake well and serve in the funniest container you can find.
James Ellis isn’t your average speaker. He brings wit, energy and humor to subjects you might expect to be dry. He combines years of experience helping everyone from Fortune 10 companies to 12-person agencies understand their own employer brands, activate them, and connect them to their investment in recruitment marketing. Then he makes it interesting and funny while still being valuable and actionable.
His podcast, The Talent Cast, is a weekly deep dive on all thing employer brand and recruitment marketing and has been downloaded more than 25,000 times in over 40 countries.
James currently lives in Chicago with his wife and daughter.
James Ellis is BRILLIANT when it comes to leveraging content to recruit talent. If you want to attract the best talent, this is a must-listen.
Awesome! James cuts through BS.
Engaging, and high-energy, he is a powerful voice and expert in employer brand. From bridging the gap between marketing and human resources, to developing a cohesive and effective employer brand outreach, he understands long-term goals.
James’s energy and straight-talk approach is so appreciated.
Seriously, I’ve never walked away from a conference session with so many action items that I can put to use tomorrow.
You were absolutely wonderful. Really funny and engaging too!
He is an excellent speaker with such a depth and breadth of knowledge.
Select Past Speaking Engagements
- ERE 2018, Seeing 360 Degrees of Your Employer Brand. San Diego April 2018
- Kohler Power Summit, Better Hiring. Los Cabos, March 2018
- HARDI/NOVA, Win the War for Distribution Talent. Las Vegas, Dec 2017
- Cushing Printing, Employer Brand is how you win the talent game, July 2017
- 2017 Minnesota HR TECH EXPO, April 2017
- Glassdoor breakfast, Attracting millennials. D.C. 2016
- Glassdoor breakfast, Communicating your employer brand. Boston 2016
- Solving the Ten Biggest Hiring Problems webinar, July 2016
- Social Recruiting Strategies Conference, The Three Biggest Mistakes in Social Recruiting & Corporate v Career Channels: What’s Best for Your Brand? San Francisco, Feb 2018
- RecruitCon, Employer Branding: 8 Secrets to Crafting a Powerful Company Message for Recruiting and Retention. Nashville, May 2018
- Employee Generated Content: The most powerful form of content you are not using webinar, March 2016
- Social Media May Be Timely, But Content is Timeless, TCHRA, May 2015
- Strategic Power of Storytelling in Recruitment: SHRM-Atlanta 2015
- Employer Brand 101 and Employer Brand 201 (with CareerArc)
- Employer brand webinar series (sponsored by TheMuse)
- Creative Recruiting: Using Content Marketing to Attract the Best Candidates
- Solving the Ten Biggest Hiring Problems